Tuesday BLAGS coming at you late — but still on Tuesday!
Highlights of my Memorial Day weekend:
- Core Fusion Cardio
- Found this real, used Prada bag in black at street fair for $10! Yes, it is real.
- Baked by Melissa tiny cupcakes (s’more is my favorite!)
- Long walk from SoHo to Upper East Side
- Outside dinner and margaritas at Dos Caminos
- Outside brunch and sangria at Bistro 61
- Relaxing in Central Park’s Sheep Meadow where my friends did this:
- Working/conference call in my backyard from 8 – 11 (not a highlight, but worth mentioning since it involved a backyard)
- Bubblegum vodka
- Outside dinner and drinks at Mediterraneo
- Outside brunch at Beach Cafe, including both pancakes AND french toast. IN ONE MEAL
- Relaxing, napping and reading in Central Park for hours
- Shake Shack milkshake
- Long walks from the East Side to the West Side and back
- Inside dinner and lychee martinis at Luscious Thai
I love New York City in the summer. It empties out and everything is just so fun and easy.
Aside from having to work and getting 10 mosquito bites and a sunburn only on my left shoulder, it was a perfect weekend.