Crazy week and I am keeping this brief. I am barely functional right now. I am overwhelmed, excited, crazed, exhausted and emotional. I have about seven posts half-written in my head (and about three more half written in WordPress). I mean, I want to tell you about the first time I taught spin and share my playlist and now I have two regular spin classes to teach every week and tell you about the CrossFit Jersey City 6-class Fundamentals Program + 2 regular classes I did and tell you a little about my wedding and also rant about why you should not buy a dog.
Instead, please settle for this half-assery of a post.
Dori’s Shiny Workout Plan for the week of February 10, 2013:
- Sunday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Monday - Rest
- Tuesday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Wednesday – Body Ride at Revolve (45 min)
- Thursday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Friday - Spinning (About 1 hr)
- Saturday – Teaching spinning (50 minutes) and Refine Method (1 hr)
Here’s how last week went:
- Sunday – Refine Method (1 hr) - Complete!
- Monday - Rest - Complete!
- Tuesday – Rip Ride at Revolve (1 hr) - Complete!
- Wednesday – Real Ride at Revolve (45 min) - Complete!
- Thursday – Refine Method (1 hr) - Complete!
- Friday - Run (3 or 4 miles) or Rest – Rest, complete!
- Saturday –
Refine Method (1 hr)- Revised workout plan. I stayed in Jersey because of the Nemo storm (since when are snowstorms named?) and went to the gym instead. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill in 36:00 and practiced spinning for about 20 minutes. I also did 40 pushups. 10 of those included lifting each hand off the floor in between each pushup (thanks for the cool move, Refine).
Many updates soon.