I realize I sounded like I lost it in last week’s post. I was overwhelmed, but the week ended up working out just fine. I’ve got one more busy week before I go away for the weekend and get a much needed rest – rest from working out, rest from busy weekends, rest from technology, rest from wedding planning. It will just be me, the Ander and the pup in a hotel. I can’t wait.
Dori’s Shiny Workout Plan for the week of February 17, 2013:
- Sunday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Monday - Rest
- Tuesday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Wednesday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Thursday – RIP Ride at Revolve (1 hr)
- Friday - 3 mile treadmill run
- Saturday – Rest
How did my crazy week last week go?
- Sunday – Refine Method (1 hr) – Complete!
- Monday - Rest - Complete!
- Tuesday – Refine Method (1 hr) – Complete!
- Wednesday – Body Ride at Revolve (45 min) – Complete!
- Thursday – Refine Method (1 hr) – Complete!
- Friday - Spinning (About 1 hr) – Complete!
- Saturday – Teaching spinning (50 minutes) and Refine Method (1 hr) – Complete!
A perfect week and it wasn’t even bad! Really, the only times I didn’t feel stressed last week were the times I was exercising. Teaching my second spin class went well and I promise I’ll talk more about that soon and add a tab to this blog with all the info about my teaching schedule, playlists and more.
I’m happy with my workouts and thankful (I know I keep saying this) for the Refine Resolution Challenge for forcing me to get to classes I otherwise would have skipped. Accountability is a very good thing.
How are your weekly workouts going during the coldest and most annoying month of the year?