I created an Indoor Cycling section here, and you can find it in the tabs above. You’ll see my class schedule and find my class playlists. Let me know if you have any questions and also let me know if you ever want to be my guest at a class! I’m really enjoying teaching and I’ll tell you all about it another time. In the near future. Hold me to it.
In other news, I feel overwhelmed when I look at all the days I have to wake up really early to workout, but actually doing it is never bad at all. In fact, I really enjoy it. I always think I’m going to be a groggy mess who feels sick and dead at 5am, but in reality I’m getting up on my own around then anyway.
Long story short, I need to stop being an anticipatory whiny anxious mess.
Here’s my plan for this week!
Dori’s Shiny Workout Plan for the week of March 4, 2013
- Sunday - Refine Method (1 hr)
- Monday - Teach spin (55 min)
- Tuesday- Refine Method (1 hr)
- Wednesday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Thursday – Refine Method (1 hr)
- Friday – Run 4 miles outside
- Saturday – Teach spin (50 min)
Oh yeah, there’s that New Year’s commitment to running outside in the winter. That’s going really well, thanks for asking. Ha.
Here’s how last week went - in a nutshell, perfectly.
- Sunday – Rest - Complete!
- Monday – Teach spin (45 min) - Complete!
- Tuesday – Refine Method (1 hr) - Complete!
- Wednesday – Teach spin (45 min) - Complete!
- Thursday - Refine Method (1 hr) - Complete!
- Friday – Body Ride at Revolve (45 min) - Complete!
- Saturday - Teach spin (50 min ) and Refine Method (1 hr) - Complete!
Has the fact that it is March and there is light at the end of the brutally cold, dark, harsh tunnel motivated you for your workouts?