Writing & Mentions
I was quoted in The New York Times article Full Service Gyms Feel a Bit Flabby (page 2)
Dori’s Shiny Blog was named one of the 25 Best Fitness Blogs of 2012 by HellaWella!
I attended the NOLCHA Fashion Week Oiselle Show. My write-up appeared on Bella Moda.
RateYourBurn asked my opinion on the Best Sports Bra on the Market (According to Your Favorite Fitness Bloggers)
RateYourBurn interviewed me for their Classhole of the Week series.
My articles that appeared on the ever-entertaining Blisstree:
- Core Wha? Top 10 Core Workouts From A to Physique
- When You Don’t Have IBS: How My Chronic Digestive Problems Took 3 Years to Diagnose
I used to write a weekly column for NBC New York’s GO Healthy NYC blog called Dori’s Quest: My Search for the Perfect Workout in NYC.
- How I Got Into the Greatest Marathon in the World
- Dori’s Quest: The Refine Method
- Dori’s Quest: Barre3 – Will the West Coast Phenomenon Hit New York City?
- Dori’s Quest: The Beatles Yoga Experience
- Dori’s Quest: Bari at The Bari Studio
- Dori’s Quest: Core Fusion Cardio
- Dori’s Quest: Figure 4 at Pure Yoga
- Dori’s Quest: FlyBarre at FlyWheel Sports
- Dori’s Quest: YogaWorks Cardio Sculpt
- Dori’s Quest: Bassett’s Bootcamp at Pure Yoga
- Dori’s Quest: Nicola Yvette Pilates Bootcamp
- Dori’s Quest: Ki Power Vinyasa – Intense and Effective
- Dori’s Quest: Nalini Method, a Barre-Class Apart
- Dori’s Quest: Core Fusion Boot Camp
- Dori’s Quest: Stacy’s Bootcamp
- Dori’s Quest: IntenSati – When Cardio Meets Confidence
- Dori’s Quest: Indoor Cycling at Flywheel Sports
- Dori’s Quest: Core Fusion, Body- and Life-Changer
- Dori’s Quest: TRX Suspension
- Dori’s Quest: Indoor Cycling at SoulCycle
- Dori’s Quest: Core Fusion Yoga: Even Non-Yogis Will Love This
My article on Get Tressed:
My articles on Fit-a-licious:
- Hot workouts? Not so hot
- Love to spin? Then clip in!
- Can you get a dancer’s body?
- Keep your hair looking good after a workout
- Getting your man to exercise… with you
My guest post on Real Business at Xerox:
My guest post on The Fitnessista
Merrill Lynch intranet writing:
- Winthrop H. Smith Foundation Helps Merrill Lynch Employees in Need
- College Students Attend Leaders of Tomorrow Academy in New York
- Employee Giving Campaign Encourages Associates to Think Pink
- Merrill Lynch Hosts Discussion on Employing People with Disabilites
- Professional Networks Aid Recovery Efforts in China and Myanmar